nuffnang add

Saturday, March 12, 2011

GBP movements at Early Morning

trade at 0400am,my eyes cannot sleep suddenly I saw gbp/usd have a bulls movement..my target profit not much because I am afraid,anything could happen this coming monday..Thursday's sharp setback defines the near-term tone, and key support at 1.6030 is likely to face renewed bear pressure. A break below 1.6030 is looking favorable at this stage, which would not only damage the longer-term uptrend, it would also attract a fresh wave of weakness towards the Feb. 11 reaction low at 1.5964. Only regaining ground above 1.6155 would question the bearish outlook, which is protected by 1.6126.
***this blog will not responsibility for any losses,this post ONLY for knowledge sharing only.Thanks,My best Regards to 1 World fx traders.Peace No War!

No comments:

tweet

more yakin world popular posts